This year's birthday was a blast! All thanks to my beloved friends, and well, my beloved ;)
Wed night, I went out with my writing coursemates and instructors after class to this lil bar at Tj Pagar called Tuckshop (beside Play). It's really cute and the boss is uber friendly. And I've to say their steak sandwich is da bomb! I'm so hooked I don't mind going down just to have it for lunch. The resident band, Bandits, is the embodiment of retro. Besides playing American retro music that Max and Meghan, my instructors were grooving to, they dressed retro as well. Two guys, lawyers by day, retro-fanatics by night, donned vintage striped polos and completed the look with huge nerdy rimmed glasses that even my dad wouldn't wear. Too bad I didn't bring my cam! Anyway when they found out it was my birthday, Ken, the boss, sabotaged me by informing the band and they dedicated this really loud retro song to me (none of us knew what song it was though). Halfway through the song, one of them came up to our table and played his guitar, with this really hilarious look on his face throughout (Ivan calls it constipated). Overall, we had lotsa laughs that night and it was great hanging out with M&M and getting to know them better. Thanks guys for the treat! :)

Above: Dinner on the day itself. Da Paolo, Del Mar and a nice lil place in Sentosa I call the Twinkling Steps.
Thank you for another wonderful birthday :)
Next up, dinner at my place. I cooked, cleaned, decorated! But it's all worth it for my closest (and oldest) pals :)

First row: Table set-up. Gus looking really delighted with my cooking. Candle centrepiece I came up with.
Middle row: Buddy and Steven helping with the dishes (thanks guys!). While HJ SLACKS. And the GIRLS watch on. LOL!
Last row: Check out the culprit who made Gus lose his liver :(
I have valid reasons for dreading the moment when I've to open HJ's gift. This year, he even roped in my buddy as his fellow accomplice! Ughhh. And I had to thank him for a rice cooker full of M&Ms. Look at the last pic where we played 1 tai 10 M&Ms and I zi mo man tai hohoho!
Oishii!!! All lovers of teppanyaki/jap cuisine, please check out Nanjya Monja @ Grand Copthorne. It is seriously da bomb. Possibly the best teppanyaki I've tried so far. Met up with my dearest 29ers for dinner last Sunday for yet another jap food gathering (since the overrated Wacha oops). I'm delighted that this dinner was fantastic! A big thanks to the nice pretty jap bosses (3 sisters)! They were sooooo nice, all the complimentary dishes and desserts etc. Especially the last part when they brought out a cake with a lighted candle for me. Sweeeeet! Thanks pq for introducing this place (and the bosses)! :)
Glorious food and the swanky decor.
Happy faces speak for themselves :)
Now, P.I.G gathering!!! YAYYY! It was grrreat meeting up with possibly my craziest friends haha. I hope we didn't terrorise the other patrons with our constant hysterics and laughters!
Thanks everyone for your well wishes! You guys made me a very happy birthday girl this year :)