[ 1:28 PM ]
Daddy's RivalMy mum's childhood friend is in town. He migrated to NY eons ago and this is the first time they're meeting up since. They'll be travelling to KL together tomorrow and I'll get to boss my bro around yippeee~ More like he will be a lazy piece of sh*t who sets me yelling every five minutes.
Anyway I've named this guy Daddy's Rival cuz at first he was reluctant about Mummy going on the trip. Ok fine I've deliberately withheld the fact that his wife will be around as well for sensationalising purposes. HAHA! She told me "I didn't expect him to get jealous... So old already". ROFL. My guess is she is secretly pleased hohoho.
I've never met him but I've already been bribed. He gave me a 50USD ang bao for CNY and last night when I came back there were bags full of branded clothes for me!!! My bro received Nike watch and jerseys. A force to be reckoned with?
HAHAHA. This whole episode is so hilarious. We're going out for dinner with him tonight- looking forward to that!
Disclaimer: I'm not an evil daughter. I just find this amusing but I can't possibly poke fun at my dad (especially since I'm unemployed and am surviving on allowance) so I have to do it here. Lol.
Anyway, is it mid June already??? I hate ambiguities. Why don't they just set a proper deadline for the release of application results? :(
My bro just reminded me that my birthday is exactly a week away. Strange, this reminder coming from the brother who never gets me anything for my birthday. HAHA!
As my birthday nears it makes me less motivated to get a job cuz I certainly do not wish to be working on that day (which sadly is a weekday). But everyone else is working and will be working on that day so I guess it doesn't really matter *pouts.
QUIT YOUR JOB PEEPS!!! WHY PUT UP WITH MEAGRE PAY AND LOUSY WORK?!
Guys, help me out. I'm writing a story about a rich guy and a poor guy. From whose perspective would you prefer to read the story from?