[ 2:53 AM ]
Reel Life
I wish I live in a teenage drama serial.
I'd wake up with perfect hair, fab clothes and impeccable makeup everyday.
I can waste the night partying/getting high/on a hot date and still be in school on time the next morning (oh yes, and I'll be getting straight As, be on the honour roll and nominated as valedictorian as well).
I'd be a cheerleader (oh wait, I already tried that).
My problems will be all that I care about.
My problems will be all that people care about.
Which will have a resolution before the end of every episode.
They will be easy though- I'll just be obsessing over my hair/clothes/makeup/boys/new bitch in town.
School time will only last for ten minutes, max.
There will be diners, oh those adorable diners, where I'll be having my chilli fries and pancakes and rootbeer floats.
My friends will always be around, somehow.
My boyfriend will be wonderful.
Ok, maybe I already have that (even though he's not a star quarterback/basketball champ/water polo captain) -winks- :)
I'm just kidding. If I had to live a teenage drama serial life, I'd suffocate myself with a pillow.