[ 10:57 PM ]
You know how bad things always come in threes? (Yes, they do.)
1. A letter of acceptance from Helsinki came in the post today. You must be wondering why it is considered a "bad thing". This is what it says:
I have the pleasure to inform you that you have been accepted to study Musicology as an exchange student during the period 1.9.2007-31.12.2007.
Hello,
musicology??? You don't pull such pranks on me when this is what I've been waiting for for months! I have a weak heart.
Anyway, I've emailed them so hopefully things clear up soon.
Please don't torture me anymore. First I was addicted to obsessively refreshing my inbox, junk mail and spam folders for the past few weeks. Then you decide to send me a letter by post. (Ok, I love letters. It's sweet, in a way. Very old-school, very adorable. It's just that I'd appreciate it more if I was informed that it was going to arrive by regular post. Sighs.)
2. My new phone charger does not work.
This isn't so bad, actually. But listen to the rest of the story. My dad drove me to the shop and I got off the car first cuz he couldn't get a lot. He said he'll join me at the shop. When I reached, the whole row of shops was closed cuz they were cementing the floor outside. *faints. As my phone was dead, I hurried back to the carpark to find my dad. He wasn't there. I stood there waiting, trying to spot his car. After awhile paranoia struck me and I was beginning to imagine gangsters driving the vans that were coming into the carpark. How easy it would be if they just hop out suddenly and drag me into the van and drive away! :( In the end, I decided to head back to the shops where it's brighter and crowded. Safety in numbers!
So anyway I went back to the mobile shop that was closed, and sat at the benches outside to wait. It wasn't long before I had a paranoia relapse. There were dangerous looking men all around. I was thinking if they wanted to rob me all I could offer them is a new phone that is out of batt and a charger that doesn't work. Hmm. Anyway, my dad found me before I could have a nervous breakdown.
Chronicles of a missing child. Haha. My dad actually called home to tell my mum I was missing cuz he couldn't find me and he walked around the shops twice. Hilarious.
3. My dad told me my granny gave away all the puppies :( :( :(
Alright, I admit the 3 ain't that bad. Haha. Just that the person I wanna rant to is MIA hmmph.

I want to watch this show! Thanks HJ for telling me about it :) To TK: I reserve this for our next dvd session! :)
And next up, another movie I wanna watch!

YAYYY!!! Rat-a-tooooo-eeeee!!! :) It makes me laugh just saying the name! And it's premiering on our monthiversary! HAHAHAHAHA. I can't wait!